Location : Guildford
Salary : £40-45,000 (but negotiable) + benefits
Hours : 8am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
My client is a big International company within the Medical sector that produce Medical devices/equipment such as Custom Knee Braces, Hip Implants, Shock Therapy, Spine Bracing just to name a few. They have offices in the UK and America and have many sectors within the business such as products for Surgical use, Bracing & Vascular equipment or Recovery Science (e.g. Shock Wave Therapy).
This is a leading international developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Their products address patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion whether there is injury to their arm, leg or spine. This is technology-driven healthcare and their aim is to keep people moving regardless of injury.
They have over 5,000 employee’s and over 1000+ medical devices.
- Ensuring that all written responses to RFQs for incoming contracts and tenders are accurate, timely, factual, and relevant to the audience
- Partner with sales management, customer services and finance to provide analysis and ongoing management of commercial contracts
- Supporting the commercial team to respond to new tender opportunities
- Tender and contract and delivery from end-to-end
- Ongoing contract management/tracking
- Liaison with key Health Science stakeholders and customers
- Review tendering portals for opportunities
- Managing, reviewing, and monitoring submission process to completion
- Sending out proposals, liaising with internal teams and tracking success rates.
- Contribute to suggestions regarding improvements to our processes.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable knowledge of knowledge of NHS/healthcare procurement environment
- Proven experience of issuing or fulfilling tenders/contracts and business proposals
- Self-motivated, calm and driven individual who possesses strong consultative sales skills, and the ability to absorb information and learn quickly
- MS office, Word, Excel (intermediate/advanced), Power BI (essential/intermediate)
- Well-developed influencing and negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, a team player yet able to act on own initiative
- Ideally previous experience within the Health Science environment, for example NHS.