Business Development Manager (Field Sales)
£45,500 + Commission
You will be self-motivated and tenacious, working to achieve defined target metrics and supporting sales pipeline in line with the overall aims and objectives of the Company.
Working as part of a Sales & Marketing structure, you’ll thrive in an environment of clear, continuous communication and collaboration and be able to successfully manage priorities and deliver results in a dynamic setting. You’ll embrace change, seeking opportunities through curiosity and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Striving to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets for new opportunities in new, existing and lapsed customers
- Proactively manage a pipeline of qualified leads, understanding requirements to enable a targeted proposal that will lead to the point of contract and revenue commitment.
- Maximise the contract value of all sales engagements, using the company product pricing policy
- Prepare, arrange and carry out high quality on brand presentations to new customers
- Continuously collaborate with the wider sales & marketing team to support the development of value propositions, bridging the gap between customer and delivery, ensuring that the delivery team have the information required for timely deliveries.
- Provide data led, and objective forecasting
- Working with the Lead Generation team by using your own insight and knowledge to build up a list of targeted prospective customers via industry news, LinkedIn and other networking / lead generating opportunities
- Self-generate leads when so required to complement those from the Lead generation team
- Hit KPIs such as customer meetings, call/email targets, pitches and price proposals
- Effectively manage regular outreach to further build relationships, understand continued needs and maximise ongoing revenue potential
- Ensuring the MS Dynamics CRM is always updated to ensure that wider teams have the necessary information to fulfil customer requirements
Team Support 10%
- Contribute and collaborate on ideas, opportunities and blockers as part of your immediate team and the wider group on topics such as passing leads, sharing information on market and pricing trends to dominate market share
- Provide ongoing constructive feedback to colleagues at all levels contributing to continual improvement and growth
- Support colleagues as needed through active listening and asking relevant questions
- Working proactively with your team to exceed team and group sales targets along with your own