Customer Service Coordinator (Tri-lingual English, Italian and French)
Salary: £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My exciting client based in Sunbury on Thames is looking for a Customer Service candidate to come on board and join their team that’s responsible for coordinating the return of products. You will also be providing excellent customer service to maintain effective business relationships. Please note, that for this role you need to be able to speak fluent English, Italian and French.
1. To effectively monitor service levels and customer satisfaction and contribute actively towards a smooth customer experience. Clearly communicate with customers via e-mail and phone. Where applicable, deal with complaints from customers and make good business decisions in order to resolve them.
2. To manage the RMA Request E-mail database ensuring that a 24 hour response is achieved.
3. To receive incoming customer service overflow and RMA help-line calls from all EMEA customers, responding to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner to ensure a smooth customer experience.
4. To deal with RMA Replacement requests from distributors, resellers and end users from the EMEA region and collecting all necessary information.
5. To refer European end user RMA requests to our Service Centre and maintain accurate records of these within the portal.
6. To deal with credit defective, stock rotation and refund requests by checking purchase histories and calculating prices.
7. To deal with all Advance Replacements as a priority matter. Actively following up on Advance Replacements, ensuring customers are happy with the replacement product and service received. Also, to chase products which have not been returned, escalate to Finance when invoices need to be issued and chase outstanding payments.
8. To learn about discontinued products and apply the right procedures and replacement products when processing requests.
9. To provide regular and timely updates to customers about their pending RMA cases while checking the status of the delivery, back orders and credit notes.
10. To follow up on returns which show discrepancies.
11. To create and maintain clear and detailed work records in the database.
12. To provide clear and complete monthly reports and take an active part in team meetings.
13. To release picking tickets for RMA Replacement orders and work closely with Warehouses and Order Processing.
14. To deal with and resolve carrier queries for RMA shipments.
- To assist RMA Receiving by resolving miscellaneous parcel queries.
Fluency in English, Italian and French to business standards (verbal and written).
Minimum of 1 year experience of dealing with customers via phone / email in an administrative/office-based role. Excellent communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Good at working with numbers
Computer-literate with working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Ability to prioritise own workload
Ability to coordinate and resolve a variety of customer concerns
Active team player