Customer Service Specialist (Tri-lingual English/Spanish/French OR Italian)
Type: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Working hours: 38.5 hours per week (8am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday with 1 hour lunch and 8am – 3pm on a Friday with 30 minutes lunch)
My exciting client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their friendly European Customer Service team. You will be primarily responsible for calls, emails and Chat queries that come from throughout EMEA. Please note, you must be able to speak both English and Spanish fluently as well as either French or Italian.
- Record calls on the database as required to support company strategy.
- Provide first level technical support. Calls that exceed first level technical support need to be logged as a Service Request in the database and passed to the Technical Support department. Translation help may be required on some calls.
- Receive incoming calls from all EMEA customers; respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities from inbound calls by questioning the customer; these will be passed to a sales representative – Inside Sales or Business Development Manager. A lead is classified as a call from a strategic account or a business opportunity.
- Manage the Email database ensuring that a 24-hour response is achieved.
- Handle Live Chats requests from the UK.
- Work with the Account Managers to ensure smooth day-to-day running of existing accounts and to minimise the volume of queries in accordance with department procedures.
- In accordance with company procedures manage logistical issues such as returns.
- Share responsibility with Account Managers for disseminating backorder information.
- Assist with providing support to customers contacting us via our Social Media platforms in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in regular hands-on product training to increase product knowledge.
Fluent English, Spanish & French OR Italian
Minimum of 1 years administrative experience or customer facing duties
Able to multitask
Ability to prioritise their own workload
Be able to co-operate with others in a close team environment