Customer Service Team Leader
Salary £30,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Location : Darwen
My client based in Darwen is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading a team of customer service agents, communicating company goals and deadlines to the team, train and motivate team members and assess performance, provide help to management and keeping them updated on team performance. For this role you would need to have managed a phone based customer service team previously.
Purpose of the Role:
- The role of the Team Leader is to manage and support the Customer Service Team in providing exceptional servicing to their clients.
- The Team Leader will be the first point of contact for the team and will be expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve any issues that should arise.
- The Team Leader needs to be able to distinguish and work within the boundaries of non-advised queries and to work within the company’s Compliance Guidelines, Data Protection, FCA Guidelines and Treating Customers Fairly.
- To assist team performance by regular communication with colleagues and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions
- Manage workloads including delegation of work to team
- To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and financial and Industry compliance regulations and legislations
- To undertake training in line with agreed objectives. Keep up to date with product and technical developments as required in this role
- To undertake ad hoc work as may reasonably be required by the company
- Proactively drive own development by seeking to improve and demonstrate technical and industry knowledge
- To pro-actively seek, recommend improvements to processes and service, participate fully in the implementation within the team and be an advocate for change
- To be responsible for monthly 121s, midyear and annual performance reviews with your team
- To be responsible for signing off annual leave ensuring there is adequate cover for the existing team
- Monitor and maximise the performance of your team to ensure excellent service provision and retention of clients
- 5% Employer contribution
- Income protection
- healthcare insurance
- Restaurant discount cards