Location : Guildford
Salary : £22-24K + benefits
Hours : 8am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
My client is a big International Business within the Medical sector that produce Medical devices/equipment such as Custom Knee Braces, Hip Implants, Shock Therapy, Spine Bracing just to name a few. They have offices in the UK and America and have many sectors within the business such as products for Surgical use, Bracing & Vascular or Recovery Science (e.g. Shock Wave Therapy).
This is a leading international developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Their products address patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion whether there is injury to their arm, leg or spine. This is technology-driven healthcare and their aim is to keep people moving regardless of injury.
They have over 5,000 employee’s and over 1000+ medical devices.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to work within the International Graphics team based in Guildford. The successful applicant will be working with market leading brands from the client’s brand portfolio, working on a wide range of materials and following corporate style guides to work on catalogues, brochures, exhibition graphics, packaging, web banners…
· Excellent print design and layout skills
· Excellent Photoshop skills
· Fluent use of Adobe’s Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
· Good eye for detail
· Ability to create and present creative concepts and ideas
· Ability to work to a brief and solve problems
· Can-do attitude and positivity
· Willingness to deal with routine tasks
· Ideally to be able to work from the Guildford office a couple of days per week
· Industry experience working as a Graphic Designer
· Graphic Design qualification
· Experience working with sports or medical brands would be a plus
· Portfolio examples