Training Course Administrator
My client based in Frimley is looking for a Training Course Administrator to come on board and join their friendly team. You will be ensuring that every customer has the perfect training experience through exceptional customer service and advice as well as providing administration support to the team.
- Demonstrate efficient handling of client enquiries, offering high levels of customer service
- Issuing and following up proposals, as required, to contribute to increased sales revenue.
- To be responsible for the efficient administration of training courses and all relevant examinations, ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained to both external and internal customers, also including, organisation of tailored courses and associated arrangements
- To communicate with tutors co-ordinating sub-contractors, to ensure all courses are professionally and cost effectively resourced whilst evaluating the most appropriate and relevant from the pool available.
- Provide relief management for joining instructions, pre-reading materials and other relevant related documentation in absence of Academy Coordinator, to ensure delegates have sufficient time to be adequately prepared for courses attended
- On an Ad Hoc basis lead and support the hospitality of commercial training courses that take place at the office.
- Timely production of training certificates and any necessary follow up documentation, including post course evaluation, to ensure courses are efficiently completed to internal and external standards
- To participate in the maintenance of databases, for accurate job processing and statistical analysis
- To contribute to the marketing ideas and campaigns, for more effective marketing initiatives and increased sales
- All related general administrative tasks, including; – filing, photocopying, post etc.
- Analyse and report to management on survey feedback and current trends
- To assist with administrative activities as required for the maintenance of external accreditations
- To manage the UK Academy Tutor Peer review process, ensuring all witnessed delivery is undertaken for each tutor
Skills & Knowledge:
Knowledge of MS Office is required
Ability to show commitment to customer service both external and internal
Attentive and confident with customers both written and oral
Ability to demonstrate attention to detail during multi-tasking activities
Confident and comfortable to work under own initiative and as part of a team
Previous high levels of Customer Service Experience is essential ideally via the telephone
Demonstratable experience in a customer focused environment
Experience in performing relevant admin tasks in order to support business functions
Experience working in commercial training environment