My client based in Camberley is looking for a Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of archiving and control of documents. The role is multifunctional and the Administrator has to work across most departments at all levels and is expected to be flexible in their working practice and to follow the company processes and procedures
The business is highly regulated and has to keep tight control of its documents and records which are audited frequently and have to be instantly accessible should an auditor require to see them. Control the numbering system for registers and controlled documents etc.
- Carry out Audit preparation to regulatory standards.
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures
- Archive inactive records
- Maintain tracking system for documentation systems
- Produce reports
- Execute documentation improvements
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Excellent computer skills with standard office software applications, including MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point expected.
- The ability to work well in a team environment at multiple levels
- The ability to influence others
- To be confident and adaptable, flexible