Salary: £35,000 + OTE (uncapped)
In this role you will engage also with teams split by market segment including Healthcare, Corporate Enterprise, Security & Defence and Creative. The team is a mixture of office and field based sales people with this role reporting to the Inside Sales Manager. To apply for this role, you must have experience working within Account Management, New Business and Sales.
You will be self-motivated and tenacious, working to achieve defined target metrics and supporting sales pipeline in line with the overall aims and objectives of the Company.
Working as part of a Sales & Marketing structure, you’ll thrive in an environment of clear, continuous communication and collaboration and be able to successfully manage priorities and deliver results in a dynamic setting. You’ll embrace change, seeking opportunities through curiosity and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Striving to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets for existing accounts
- Maximise customer retention by maintaining and strengthening customer relationships
- Working closely with and in support of Field Sales and relevant channel to win and onboard new customers
- Adopting a portfolio management approach to high spending accounts, reviewing performance on a quarterly and annual basis, formulating relationship plans to grow SoW and enhance the customer experience
- Proactively develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities, including also customer asset renewals and understanding requirements to enable a targeted proposal that will lead to sales.
- Maximise the contract value of all sales engagements, using the company product pricing policy
- Prepare, arrange and carry out high quality on brand presentations to existing customers & channel partners
- Provide data led, and objective forecasting
- Hit KPI’s such as customer meetings, call/email targets, pitches and price proposals
- Ensuring the MS Dynamics CRM is always updated to ensure that wider teams have the necessary information to fulfil customer requirements
Skills & Experience
- A proven track record of success within an Account Management role with focus on revenue, growth and customer retention
- Experience in working with channel partners
- Demonstrates a natural product mindset, offering value-add customer solutions.
- Skilled presenter
- Business level language skills and able to converse confidently via telephone, face to face and via email
- Commercially minded, able to articulate and present solutions that demonstrate a clear value.
- Works well under pressure, able to make good judgements, decisions and meet conflicting deadlines
- Can negotiate and influence at all levels and builds credible external networks
- Resilient and tenacious, able to work at pace and adapt to change
- Demonstrates a customer first approach and is proactive in resolving any challenge that they are faced with
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy